Brisbane Cullet, an Australian glass packaging manufacturer, needed a vibratory screen to process their mixed glass material. The product was to be fed and discharged by a conveyor on either side of the screen at a rate of 40T/hr.
Covers were required to suppress dust expelled by the glass product.
Since broken glass, at a feed rate of 40T/hr, is extremely abrasive, Vibroflow offered polyurethane panel decks for the screening media and ceramic liners on all material contact surface areas. Polyurethane and ceramic both possess a low coefficient of friction value which encourages product flow and helps prevent material build up as the likelihood for the material to stick to the deck is significantly reduced.
Features of this sizing screen include:
- Bolted cover system with removable inspection windows.
- Tecnidea oscillating mounts as the isolating supports.
- 8mm aperture removable polyurethane mesh panel screening media.
- Ceramic liners on all material contact surface areas.
- Inlet impact deck.
- Open drop discharge chute for undersize material.
- Front discharge chute for oversize material.
|Equipment Type||Vibrating Screen|