Two vibratory de-watering screens were required for a mining water treatment project to spray wash and de-water regenerated resin. The 2 screens were required at different stages, each processing approximately 75m3/h of resin/water mixture.
Material was fed in a large batch which needed to be screened quickly to avoid blocking the process.
The unit needed to be tested with product in the factory to determine suitability and a solution was needed to prevent product splashing as it hits the screen deck.
Vibroflow offered a stainless steel direct drive screen with a 0.4mm aperture woven wire stainless steel mesh for the screening media. Two 6 pole electro-mechanical vibratory motors along with the unit’s 5 degree decline were used to achieve efficient de-watering at 30T/h.
Features of this de-watering screen included:
- Bolted cover system with removable inspection windows to prevent splashing.
- Steel coil springs as the isolating supports.
- 0.4mm aperture woven wire stainless steel mesh screening media.
- Inlet impact deck.
- Two discharge chutes – one for slurry and one for oversize.
- The unit’s inclination angle was adjustable due to angle pivot supports.
- The covers allow for spray bars to help move material.
|Industry||Chemical / Fertiliser / Salt|
|Equipment Type||Vibrating Screen|
|Support||Steel Coil Spring|