A company was needing to replace a fatigued and cracked de-watering screen to de-water slurries, rock and sand to 2mm. The current screen was space and height limited.
Vibroflow offered a mild steel de-watering screen using polyurethane mats.
Features of this unit included:
- 5 x 10 panels.
- 3364 length x 1525 width.
- Screen handles 2/3t liquid solids.
- Motor rotation to horizontal and changed to 6 pole motors with provision for 8 pole.
- Narrowing discharge for oversize.
- Inclining screen deck with declining undersize.
- Steel coil springs.
- Adjustable angle on isolators to further decline or incline the unit.
- Rubber lining on all material contact surfaces.
- Under pan to discharge undersize towards the front of the unit.