Vibrating screens are used to separate material of varying sizes.
Common uses include:
- Sizing of particles on single or double deck systems.
- Removing fine powders in the de-dusting process.
- Separating large pieces on scalping screens.
- Washing or wet screening or de-liquefying on a dewatering screen.
- Cleaning castings on foundry shake-outs or breaking sand lumps on shaker lump breakers.
Types of Vibrating Screens
More information about the technology involved in the design and supply of vibrating screens can be seen in the technology section on our website.
Vibroflow offers a wide selection of designs of screens to facilitate specific requirements. We can assist in the selection of the right screening technology to satisfy clients’ requirements. Contact us to discuss your application.